- Product details
- About BIRKENSTOCK
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Leather upper with adjustable strap and buckle for a better fit.
• Leather insole with open pores for improved breathability and that adapts to the contours of your foot.
• Comfortable and cushioning cork Footbed.
• Rubber outsole with a spring effect.
• Regular width.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
The German sandal maker BIRKENSTOCK creates timeless, functional and high-quality shoes with light, durable and flexible soles that provide exceptional levels of comfort. BIRKENSTOCK were not only pioneers of the ergonomic footbed, but have also greatly influenced the meaning of the word “footbed” itself.
BIRKENSTOCK was founded in 1774 by Johann Adam Birkenstock in Germany, where the brand’s shoes continue to be made. BIRKENSTOCK’s footbeds are constructed using natural cork, making them both comfortable and ergonomic while offering unrivalled shock absorbency.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.