Basic Wash Set
- Product details
- About Laundry Society
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Fragrance: Wild Lavender.
• Specially adapted for cotton and linen and withstands high temperatures that are often used to wash bed linen, towels etc.
• Do not use on wool and silk garments.
• Dosage: 20-30ml per wash, dependant on the water hardness and the amount of clothes.
• Temperature: 40°c, 60°c and 90°c.
Basic Wash Spray No 504
• Works on all types of fabrics that can withstand water. Perfect to spray on bedding, pillows and curtains when you want to freshen up the home.
• Dosage: 4-6 sprays per use, approx 120 uses in a bottle.
• Made in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Offering specialised washing sprays and detergents, Laundry Society is a company that encourages us to think sustainably when it comes to washing our clothes. The concept behind the brand’s offerings is simple: more freshening up, less washing – something which is beneficial for both consumers and the environment. All production is located in Sweden from predominantly natural ingredients.
Fragrances usually follow a pyramid-like structure with top notes, heart, and base notes. Laundry Society, however, has taken a different route with more a more linear construction which allows their products to perfectly complement the fragrance you choose to wear.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.