G9 Suede Jacket Tobacco
G9 model suede jacket from Baracuta. Made in Italy, designed to be an updated version of the classic Harrington jacket with a small silhouette.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Baracuta
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• COOLMAX lining offers a dry, cool feel.
• Zip fastening as well as a buttoned collar.
• Two front pockets as well as an inner pocket.
• Iconic Fraser Tartan lining.
• Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
• Size runs small. We recommend choosing one size larger than usual.
|Measurements (cm)||UK36 - EU46||UK38 - EU48||UK40 - EU50||UK42 - EU52||UK44 - EU54||UK46 - EU56||UK48 - EU58|
The iconic Baracuta brand was founded in Manchester in 1937 by brothers John and Isaac Miller. For many, the name is synonymous with the iconic G9 Harrington jacket with its classic Fraser Tartan lining. Permission to use the Fraser Clan’s historic tartan was granted back in 1938 by Lord Lovat XXIV of Beaufort Castle.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.