Samuraki Linen Blazer Navy
Three-buttoned jacket with a slim fit from Italian brand Aspesi. Made in a thin and cool linen fabric with patch front pockets for a relaxed look.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Aspesi
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Three buttons of which the uppermost is designed to be concealed under the lapel.
• Unlined, which gives the garment a more casual look and a ligher feel.
• Three open front pockets of which one is a chest pocket.
• Single vent without button holes at cuffs.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
The personification of Italian style, Aspesi’s minimalist creations work well in almost any situation. The label was established in 1969 by Alberto Aspesi, from whom it takes its name. Over time, the brand has become synonymous with clean, simple design. They are perhaps most well-known for their outerwear in innovative, high-quality materials, though they in fact offer much more than just jackets.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.