- Product details
- About Falke
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Longer leg and cuff covering the calf.
• Stretch fabric and a range of sizes, guaranteeing the perfect fit.
• Climate-regulating merino wool on the outside.
• Soft cotton on the inside.
• Reinforced toe and heel.
• Seamless toe for improved comfort.
With over a hundred years of sock-making experience, Falke is one of the world’s most respected names in its field. It all started in 1895, with the brand’s establishment by founder Franz Falke-Rohen. Now in its fourth generation of ownership, the Falke family business stays true to its tradition of producing socks of exceptional quality and comfort.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.