Stan Smith Sneaker White/Green
adidas Originals created the Stan Smith sneaker in 1971 for the tennis player of the same name. With its contrasting heel tab and perforated stripes, it has since become something of a sneaker icon.
- Product details
- About adidas Originals
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Part of the Primegreen collection of apparel produced using functional and sustainable materials.
• Synthetic leather upper with 50% recycled materials.
• Fabric insole.
• Natural rubber outsole.
• Fabric laces.
• Iconic contrasting heel tab and perforated stripes on the outer side.
• Printed logo on the heel tab and outer side.
• Size runs small. We recommend choosing half a size larger than usual.
|EU||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3||45 1/3||46|
When Adi Dassler founded the adidas Schuhfabrik in Herzogenaurach, Germany back in 1949, he had a vision of helping athletes to improve their performance through the production of sportswear tailored to their individual needs. With this vision still at its heart, adidas has consistently been at the forefront of innovation in the world of sneakers and sportswear.
With its Originals label, adidas returns to its roots and looks back on some of its biggest successes, reviving a number of retro classics from the archives along with new models with an innovative design language.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.